Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Muy Caliente

I Made it to my new home safely. Showering before bed and after I wake up will be a part of my daily routine, as it is very hot here with no air conditioning.
Last night was my first night here and me and some of the other amigos staff had an interesting time with our new pet and friend Mr. Feeny. He is a 3ft long iguana that I bought on the way home from the airport. He almost escaped, we almost got tail whipped, and after capturing him again, we made a home for him only to find out we have to release him because it is illegal to keep them as pets.... Apparently it's too dangerous.

The first group comes in this Saturday. Until then, we'll be preparing the Amigos house for their arrival. Pray that God would prepare our hearts and theirs for the week ahead.

Love Yall
Joey





-posted from iPhone

Location:Chinandega, Nicaragua

No comments:

Post a Comment