Thursday, May 6, 2010

Goodbye Bham

Otey's on Tuesday was a huge success. I think everyone I know in Birmingham was there, what a great night. We raised over $800 as well. I can't show my gratitude enough for the friends I have. You all are truly one of a kind. Tonight I'll pack up my car and drive to Ft. lauderdale, Fl to spend mothers day with my mom. Then after the weekend, Ill be flying out of Ft. Lauderdale next Tuesday to arrive in Managua, Nicaragua shortly after lunchtime on Tuesday. This will be followed up by a 2 hour taxi ride to Chinandega which will be my home for the summer. My next update will be from there.

In the coming week pray for the short term groups coming down each week, that the Lord would prepare their hearts to experience incredible things while in Chinandega.
For safe travel, and that I don't die of a heat stroke.

Love y'all
Joey

I'm gonna miss these guys




No comments:

Post a Comment