Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Support info

I need to raise support for my first year in Nicaragua. My goal is $8,000, this will cover my total living expenses and flights for a full year. I will be home over the next few months working hard to pay towards this goal out of my own pocket but will still need a great amount of help.
In addition, I know the Lord will provide the money but please add me to your prayer list over the next year. Specifically you can pray,

That God would open and prepare the hearts of the short term American groups that will come down

That walls will be broken down between different denominations and walks of life in the villages we are planning "worship nights" in, so the body of Christ will worship and grow together as one in Nicaragua.


My support website is amigosforchrist.org/joeymcginn

More to come.

Joey

No comments:

Post a Comment